Arizona Travel Guide
Arizona General Info –Arizona is a state located in the southwestern region of the United States. Arizona is the big icon of the Wild West and the American cowboy, commemorated in towns as Tombstone. Due to its huge area and variations in altitude the state has a broad diversity of localized climate conditions.Autumn is the best time to visit Arizona.
Arizona travell agency is A World of Travel Ltd, AAA Arizona, All Access Travel; Arizona Trails Services LLC takes care of your entire travel requirement. A car rental in Arizona is a convenient mode of transportation to drive around in this state.
Top 5 hotels in Arizona
• Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa is exclusive in its genuine Mediterranean design, boldly merging all the colors of its dramatic.
• Enchantment Resort and Mii Amo Spa adobe casita-style accommodations offer world-class comforts amid its pristine 70-acre setting.
• Auberge de Sedona proudly offers spacious and well-appointed accommodations with fine dining, and beautiful wedding settings, modern.
• apache junction hotel offers great accommodations and the beautiful scenery of the Superstition Mountains.
• Paradise Valley Hotels that cater to your specific needs, such as motels, extended stay hotels, family friendly and much more.
Top 5 restaurants in Arizona
• Il Terrazzo offers an additional family-style menu for added taste and value.
• The restaurant at Lodge on the Desert offers one of the best dining. Its decor is intimate and richly historic.
• Bobby’s Restaurant and Jazz Lounge decor is pretty stylish; the overall impression of the quality of food varies.
• Cherryblossom Noodle Cafe Enjoy a unique dining experience with carefully selected wine and beer.
• Basilico Italian Restaurant Great for special events or business meetings with its carry-out or catering services.
Top 5 places to visit in Arizona
• The Arizona Strip – One of the majority beautiful places in Arizona
• Rooms with a View- If you have ever dreamed of staying in the mountains or hidden away in the forest your fantasy can now become a reality.
• Swansea has been a popular Arizona attraction for many decades.
• Petrified Forest National Park is extremely beautiful with most without warning brilliant colors, and the park holds a section of the scenic Painted Desert.
• Phoenix Art Museum groundbreaking exhibitions, here only for a limited time, will fascinate, entertain, and educate.
Top 5 shopping places in Arizona
•Arrowhead Towne Center Where Great Shopping, Movies, Dining and More Stack Up So Nicely
•Biltmore Fashion Park A Lush Garden of Exquisite Shopping and Dining Experiences
•Chandler Fashion Center Everything for Everyone Great Stores, Great Dining, Great Movies
•Scottsdale Fashion Square The Biggest, The Best , True Destination Retail in Arizona
•Paradise Valley Mall A Favorite Phoenix Destination for Shopping, Dining and Movies