- The basics
- Card issuer: Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd
- Card type: MasterCard
- The card is valid for 36 months
- Great for
- No transaction fees and no credit checks, low ATM fee apply
- Spend anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- But be aware that
- £3,000 maximum card balance applies to full product. If you are unable to provide ID documentation, your card limit will be £1,650
- Charges 3% to load at PayPoint
Online account management 24 hour service No fee on foreign transactions Accepted online Sort code & account number included –
Card application fee £9.95 Monthly service fee £4.99 Annual service fee – Card replacement fee £4.99 Card cancellation fee £10.00 Dormancy fee A fee of £3 per month is charged after 90 days inactivity
Cash Debit Card Credit Card Bank Deposit Free Free 3.00% Post Office £0.99 – – Internet – Free 3.00%
You can load a maximum of £750 per 24 hour period by debit or credit card.
The maximum you can load at the Post Office is £250.
You can also load your card via PayPoint subject to a fee of 3% (maximum load £249).
If Tuxedo are unable to verify your identity they will provide you with a £1,650 limit card. If you have a lower limit card you will only be able to top up via branch, at the Post Office or via PayPoint.
Foreign transaction Fee Free Purchase fee Free Internet Purchase fee Free
ATM Withdrawal Fees
ATM withdrawal fee (UK) £0.50 ATM withdrawal fee (International) £2.25
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- You must be a UK resident