- The basics
- Card issuer: APS Financial Ltd
- Card type: MasterCard
- Please contact the provider for information on how long this card will be valid for
- Great for
- Instant approval guaranteed for verified applicants
- Account number and sort code details are generated immediately
- Use to build credit
- But be aware that
- Card fee of £4.95
- Monthly fee of £9.95
– The card can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted.
– Have your wages paid directly onto your card for free (not available with Express Access accounts).
Online account management 24 hour service No fee on foreign transactions – Accepted online Sort code & account number included
Card application fee £4.95 Monthly service fee £9.95 Annual service fee – Card replacement fee £5.95 Card cancellation fee £10.00 Dormancy fee There is an account maintenance fee after 120 days card inactivity of up to £5.95
Card fee notes:
The card issue fee is £4.95 (£5 via SMS).
Cash Debit Card Credit Card Post Office Free – –
You can also top up your card by BACS/wage transfer for free (only available for Total Account holders).
You can top up by Epay for a fee of £3.
You can top up at a Cashplus retail outlet for free.
The minimum initial load is £10.
When topping up via Epay, Cashplus retail outlets and Post Office a fee up to 0.25% will apply on the total amount loaded over £1,000 in a calendar month.
Foreign transaction Fee 2.99% Purchase fee Free Internet Purchase fee Free
ATM Withdrawal Fees
ATM withdrawal fee (UK) £0.50 ATM withdrawal fee (International) £1.50
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- You must be resident in the UK and have a verified UK address in order to apply for an iCount card. If iCount cannot verify you, you may be offered an Express Access account (a more basic account with lower card limits, refer to provider for full details). Additional cardholders (up to four) can be added and they can be aged 13 and above (additional cardholders are not permitted if you have been issued with an Express Access account).