- The basics
- Card issuer: IDT Financial Services Limited
- Card type: MasterCard
- The card is valid for 36 months
- Great for
- One fixed fee – No mark-ups, transaction, ATM, lost, reactivation or dormancy fees
- Load with GBP; spend and withdraw in any foreign currency
- Wholesale exchange rates – The rates banks use to trade with each other, with no mark-ups
- But be aware that
- There is a £50 annual fee
EVEN saves customers money at home and abroad on every transaction, and also offers cashback on top brands and retailers. EVEN’s unique, patent-pending solution means customers are not hit with hidden fees and rates. It applies the foreign exchange rates banks use to trade with each other at the point of the transaction with no charges, mark-ups, commissions for one flat fee.
Online account management 24 hour service No fee on foreign transactions Accepted online Sort code & account number included –
Card application fee Free Monthly service fee – Annual service fee £50.00 Card replacement fee Free Card cancellation fee Free Dormancy fee –
Card fee notes:
The annual Card Membership Fee of £50 applies when the card is first taken out, and again in each subsequent year of Card Membership.
Cash Debit Card Credit Card Post Office Free – – Internet – Free – Bank Deposit – Free –
Debit Card deposits are only available to those who have passed Full Due Diligence checks. Deposits can be made via BACS, up to £2,000 for simplified due diligence and up to £5,000 for full due diligence.
Foreign transaction Fee Free Purchase fee Free Internet Purchase fee Free
ATM Withdrawal Fees
ATM withdrawal fee (UK) Free ATM withdrawal fee (International) Free
- You must be over the age of 18 and a UK resident. Where permitted, you may request additional cards linked to your card and EVEN may allow you to have additional cardholders sharing your balance who are at least 13 years old
- Customers who do not pass initial criteria may be offered a card with lower load and spend limits