- The basics
- Card issuer: Advanced Payment Solutions Financial Ltd
- Card type: MasterCard
- Please contact the provider for information on how long this card will be valid for
- Great for
- Free UK ATM withdrawals, Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Up to £250 overdraft and £1,000 Direct Debit cover available – subject to approval
- Add Creditbuilder to your account at no extra cost
– Free purchase protection and free UK ATM withdrawals.
– Build your credit at no extra charge with creditbuilder.
– Borrow up to £250 if approved for a Cashplus overdraft.
– Free bill pay service and online banking.
– Have your wages paid directly into your Cashplus account.
– No credit checks or bank account required.
– 100% acceptance, subject to terms and conditions.
Online account management 24 hour service No fee on foreign transactions – Accepted online Sort code & account number included
Card application fee £5.95 Monthly service fee £9.95 Annual service fee – Card replacement fee £5.95 Card cancellation fee £10.00 Dormancy fee There is a fee of up to £9.95 per month after 120 days dormant – no fee if no funds in the account
Cash Debit Card Credit Card Internet Free – – Post Office Free – –
The free internet cash reload option shown above refers to reloading through internet banking, see provider for full details. Your identity and address need to be fully verified before you can top up your card using a bank, or have your wages paid to your Cashplus account.
A fee of up to 0.25% will apply to the total amount loaded over £5,000 in a calendar month at Cashplus retail stores, Post Offices and other retail outlets. At other retail outlets a £3.00 top up fee also applies.
To reload your card by standing order you will either need to contact your bank directly to set it up, print off the standing order form on the Cashplus website and take it to your bank or through online banking.
Foreign transaction Fee 2.99% Purchase fee Free Internet Purchase fee Free
Transaction fee notes:
You can use your card to get cash over the counter at a bank, subject to a fee of £3 per transaction.
ATM Withdrawal Fees
ATM withdrawal fee (UK) Free ATM withdrawal fee (International) £3.00
You can get cash from any cash machine that displays the MasterCard brand mark.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- You must be a UK resident. Additional cardholders must be at least 13 years old